- Course Listings
- Meet the Chair
- Faculty Profiles
- Faculty Research Areas
- Student Resources
- Articulation Agreements
300 Jay Street
Namm Hall 711 (N-711)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
MAT 0630/MA 063 and MAT 0650/MA 065
MAT 1175/MA 175
MAT 1180/MA 180
MAT 1272/MA 272
Formula Sheet & Tables
(used with permission)
MAT 1275/MA 275
MAT 1280/MA 280
MAT 1372/MA 372
MAT 1375/MA 375
MAT 1475/MA 475
MAT 1475H/MA 475H
MAT 2572/MA 572
MAT 1575/MA 575
MAT 2580/MA 580
MAT 3672/MA 672
MAT 2675/MA 675
MAT 3370/ MA 770
MAT 4872/ MA 872
Mathematics Preparatory Classes/Workshops
Articulations between other colleges
Incoming articulation from Borough of Manhattan Community College (BMCC)
Incoming articulation from Bronx Community College (BCC)
Incoming articulation from Queensborough Community College (QCC) from Telecommunications Technology to Applied Mathematics
Incoming articulation from Queensborough Community College (QCC) from Mathematics and Science to Applied Mathematics
The ACT Compass Mathematics Test
New York's State Certification Requirements for Educators
The American Mathematical Society
The Mathematical Association of America
The Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics
American Mathematical Association of Two-year Colleges
NYC College of Technology, CUNY has been awarded a four-year grant of $459,796 by the National Science Foundation.
With this grant, City Tech will be able to award approximately 25 scholarships of up to $2,000 per semester for students majoring in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology and Computer Science. Each scholarship is renewable and may be received for a maximum of eight (8) semesters. The grant has several special features to help our student scholars during their studies and prepare them to enter high tech fields or graduate schools after graduation.
- Faculty Mentors
- Professional Development Activities
- Academic Support
- Career Services and Counseling
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a US Citizen, US National, US Permanent Resident or Admitted Refugee.
- Pursue a B.S. degree in Applied Mathematics, and A.S. degree in Chemical Technology or and A.S.degree in Computer Science.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate financial need;complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Freshmen need to have 85 or higher average, and 12 or more CPI credits including: at least 2 Math, 2 Science and 3 English
Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Have completed a FAFSA form on file at the Office of Financial Aid.
- Other performance metrics such as advanced placement score, highschool class rank will be considered during selection if applicable.
Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Complete a minimum of 12 credits each semester
- Continue at NYC College of Technology with a major in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology, or Computer Science.
- Continue to meet the federal financial aid requirements.
- Participate all required events in the program.
- Complete a program survey and short essay of thoughts on the program.
Goldman, Sachs & Co
DOE IT Comm Internship
IT Business Analyst Intern
IT Communications Intern
Strategic Operations Internship
Be An Actuary - Overview of Actuarial Internships
Network Support Internship
DEP Web Developer
IT Internships with City Agencies
City Tech's Placement Office (A good place to start is with the placement office.)
The CUNY Institute for Software Design and Development (Great opportunities for CUNY students)
Network for Good
Rising Star Internships
Creative Jobs Central
Next Level Opportunity
Do you have questions about an assignment or lesson from your remedial math course?
Get help online now in three easy steps.