- About Us
- Benefits & Privileges
- Get Involved
- Connections Magazine
- Keep In Touch!
- Alumni Directory Project
- Continuing Education
- Graduation Photos
16 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11241
Alumni Directory Project
Directory Project Announcement
Important New York City College of Technology Directory Project Underway...
Staying connected to our alumni is very important to us. City Tech Alumni Association is launching an alumni data verification project this month. To make this a successful project, we are partnering with a nationally recognized publishing firm, Publishing Concepts (PCI), to help us reach out to alumni near and far.
Starting in May, you will receive communication from Publishing Concepts, letting you know how to participate in the project and update your educational, professional and contact information. The last New York City College of Technology alumni directory was published eleven years ago, and we look forward to completing this project by May 2020.
We understand security and privacy are concerns, but please know that PCI is a trusted partner of City Tech Alumni Association.
Up-to-date information is vital for us to connect alumni with former classmates and friends, and we want to be sure that you receive the latest news and invitations to our events. Please note that you are not required to purchase an alumni directory and that it is optional.
If you have any questions about the project, please feel free to contact us at 718-260-5006 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Tech Alumni Association
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I received an email/postcard/phone call from a company asking for my personal information. They said they were working on a directory for New York City College of Technology Alumni Association. Is this a legitimate project, or is it a scam?
Your City We have partnered with PCI (also known as Publishing Concepts) to produce our new alumni directory. PCI is a company located in Dallas, TX that publishes directories for educational institutions, fraternities, sororities and military organizations across the nation. This project allows New York City College of Technology Alumni Association to receive important updates to our database so we know more about our alumni and how we can better serve you and future alumni.
2. How do I know my information will only be used for directory purposes?
New York City College of Technology Alumni Association has a contractual agreement with PCI that states:
- The names, addresses and information provided to PCI by New York City College of Technology Alumni Association for the publication of the Directory will be held confidential by PCI, except to the extent that they are utilized in, or in the preparation of, the Directory and except as required by court order or law.
- The Directory will be made available only to alumni of New York City College of Technology. Upon completion of the project, PCI will return to New York City College of Technology Alumni Association any and all electronic files that have been supplied by New York City College of Technology Alumni Association or produced by PCI in connection with the production of the Directory.
3. I would like to verify and update my information. How may I do this?
If you have received a postcard or an email with a telephone number, you may call the number to speak with a dedicated representative for the New York City College of Technology Alumni Association project. The representative will verify all the information we have on file for you and make any updates where needed. One of the numbers for the New York City College of Technology alumni is 1-877-268-6771.
If you have received an email with an embedded link, you may go to the online site to review your information. If you have questions, you may call PCI's customer service desk at 1-800-982-1590.
4. Can anyone purchase a directory?
The New York City College of Technology Alumni Association Directory is available for sale only to New York City College of Technology alumni.
5. When will I receive my directory?
The total duration of the directory project is about 12 months. Since we began the project in May 2019, the directories will be distributed in May 2020.
6. Can I choose some or all of my information not to be printed in the directory?
When you call to update your information, you can tell the representative what information you would prefer to have excluded. You may also communicate this information to the PCI customer service desk (1-800-982-1590) or to the Alumni Association.
7. I ordered a directory/package over the phone and would like to cancel my order. How do I do this?
Call the PCI customer service help desk at 1-800-982-1590, and they will take care of this for you.