Welcome to the Department of Hospitality Management
Congratulations 2021 Hospitality Management Graduates!
The mission of the hospitality management department of New York City College of Technology is to provide students with a hospitality career education that integrates applied management practices and theory with liberal arts and sciences. To fulfill its mission the department will:
- Offer a comprehensive applied management curriculum
- Provide students with the necessary professional and communications skills for successful careers
- Foster an understanding of social responsibility through involvement in community service
Program Learning Outcomes
To graduate students who:
- identify and demonstrate skills relevant to the operational areas of hospitality management.
- utilize the dynamics of collaboration in diverse settings.
- demonstrate effective communication skills.
- exhibit the analytical and social skills essential for success in the global workplace.
- value and integrate lifelong learning, civic engagement, ethical reasoning, and social responsibility.
The Baccalaureate program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).
The Hospitality Management Department invites you to explore for yourself the possibility of first-rate practical training combined with theoretical and liberal arts education – at an affordable cost – in the world's most dynamic city.
For more information, please contact us at HospitalityMgmt@citytech.cuny.edu.
Hospitality Management Department Advisement Schedule for Fall 2021
July and August 2021
Please email a Hospitality Management advisor to request an appointment during their listed advisement dates and times. In your email, include the following information:
- Full Name
- Empl ID number
- Daytime or cell phone number
- Use your CityTech email account
How to prepare for a virtual meeting with your Faculty Advisor:
- have easy access to your current degree audit and past advisement worksheets
- complete a “My Academic Career Planner” for the next two semesters
- consider questions about course completion/progression and career opportunities/advancement
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Monday||July 12||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Wednesday||July 14||10:30 am - 1:30 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Monday||July 19||4:00 pm - 6:00 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Wednesday||July 21||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Thursday||July 29||1:30 pm - 4:30 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Wednesday||August 4||9:30 am - 12:30 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Wednesday||August 11||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Thursday||August 12||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. L. Dias||Monday||August 16||8:30 am - 11:30 am||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. L. Dias||Tuesday||August 17||8:30 am - 11:30 am||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Tuesday||August 17||12:30 pm - 2:30 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Wednesday||August 18||10:30 am - 1:30 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. L. Dias||Thursday||August 19||2:30 pm - 5:30 pm||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Thursday||August 19||3:30 pm - 6:30 pm||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Friday||August 20||12:30 pm - 3:30 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. L. Dias||Monday||August 23||2:30 pm - 5:30 pm||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. K. Goodlad||Monday||August 23||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||KGoodlad@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. L. Dias||Tuesday||August 24||8:30 am - 11:30 am||LDias@citytech.cuny.edu|
|Prof. S. Lifrieri-Lowry||Tuesday||August 24||4:00 pm - 7:00 pm||SLifrieri-Lowry@citytech.cuny.edu|
Updated July 15, 2021