55 Johnson St., G-313
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Phone (718) 254-8633
Why Math Start?
Math Start is a math intensive program that prepares students for success in college by fostering their full math potential. In a social, collaborative learning environment, students access the support they need to increase their understanding of math so that they can meet CUNY's proficiency standards and thrive as a CUNY college student. In addition, students attend a weekly college success seminar to help them develop their academic identity and learn about careers and campus life.
- Free unlimited MTA MetroCard
- Save tuition and financial aid money
- Small class sizes with instructor and tutor support
- College, career and campus life advisement
- Pathway into ASAP (Accelerated Study in Associate Programs) — contingent on academic major