- Course Listings
- Meet the Chair
- Faculty, Staff & CLTs
- Student Resources
- Articulation Agreements
- Faculty Initiatives
300 Jay Street
Namm Hall 220 (N-220)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Welcome to the Department of Hospitality Management
The mission of the hospitality management department of New York City College of Technology is to provide students with a hospitality career education that integrates applied management practices and theory with liberal arts and sciences. To fulfill its mission the department will:
- Offer a comprehensive applied management curriculum
- Provide students with the necessary professional and communications skills for successful careers
- Foster an understanding of social responsibility through involvement in community service
Program Learning Outcomes
To graduate students who:
- identify and demonstrate skills relevant to the operational areas of hospitality management.
- utilize the dynamics of collaboration in diverse settings.
- demonstrate effective communication skills.
- exhibit the analytical and social skills essential for success in the global workplace.
- value and integrate lifelong learning, civic engagement, ethical reasoning, and social responsibility.
The Baccalaureate program is accredited by the Accreditation Commission for Programs in Hospitality Administration (ACPHA).
Information on enrollment trends, one year retention rates, and degree conferral can be found at following links of CityTech's Office of Assessment, Institutional Research and Effectiveness (AIRE):
Recent information regarding professional placement after graduation is not currently available.
The Hospitality Management Department invites you to explore for yourself the possibility of first-rate practical training combined with theoretical and liberal arts education – at an affordable cost – in the world's most dynamic city.
Are you seeking academic advising? Visit the Department of Hospitality Management's Academic Advising Website, a resource for students to plan their path to graduation. For more information, please contact us at HospitalityMgmt@citytech.cuny.edu.