250 Jay Street
Midway Bldg 5FL
Brooklyn, NY 11201
1. Check eligibility. To be eligible for SEEK, students must:
2. Respond to notification sent to you by the SEEK office, (Midway Building, 5th Floor).
3. Bring appropriate documentation to financial aid counselor in the SEEK office:
4. See counselor to review curriculum and to discuss summer freshman program.
5. Bring the Federal PELL Grant Student Aid Report to the SEEK office.
1. All SEEK students must apply for financial aid every academic year
2. SEEK awards stipends to cover student fees and books.
3. Checks for SEEK funds are not distributed until four weeks into the fall and spring semesters. Students are encouraged to save money in advance to help cover their expenses.
4. Respond IMMEDIATELY to any notifications sent to you by the Financial Aid office and BRING IN THE NOTIFICATION!