- About Us
- Benefits & Privileges
- News & Events
- Get Involved
- Connections Magazine
- Keep In Touch!
- Alumni Directory Project
16 Court Street
Brooklyn, NY 11241
City Tech Alumni Membership Benefits
Careers and Networking Opportunities
- Professional Development Center job search assistance and career development services
- Invitations to exclusive networking parties and events
- Career and educational workshops and seminars
- 20% Discount at 1-800-Flowers
- Discount Car Rental Memberships:
- Opportunity to apply for discounted insurance plans
- Discounts on City Tech Theatreworks tickets
- 15% discount on selected Continuing Education courses and program fees (based on availability). To redeem discount, you must register in person at 25 Chapel Street, 4th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11201 tel: 718-552-1180
- Free membership to the Five O’Clock Club, a career counseling organization
- Discounted Defensive Driving class hosted by Liberty Mutual
- Seasonal and special offers from our alumni and college friends
- 20% Discount on WIBO Business Workshop
- Invitations to reunion parties and events
- Dental Hygiene Clinic services
- On-site use of the City Tech library, including Internet access
- Invitations to selected College theatrical, educational and other events
Suggestions or ideas?
Is there a service you would like to see us provide in the future? Or maybe you have an idea on how to enrich City Tech alumni community? Perhaps you have some exclusive deals that you would like to share with City Tech? Please don't hesitate to contact us at: email@example.com to help us better serve you.
Sign Up for Your Membership Today!
Please fill out the Keep in Touch form, submit and you will receive your membership card in the mail in a couple of weeks.
City Tech Alumni Insurance Program
The City Tech Alumni Association sponsors an Alumni Insurance Program as a service to alumni. The program offers a variety of attractively-priced insurance products, most of which are available to alumni, students, faculty, and staff, as well as their spouses, domestic partners, children, parents, and siblings:
- Auto, Home & Renters Insurance: Special rates for alumni and family members living in the same household
- Life Insurance:Coverage from $10,000 to $50 million
- Accidental Death Insurance:sovers you 24 hours a day, every day of the year, worldwide
- Travel Insurance:Travel Medical and Trip Protection for individuals or groups, for personal or business travel
- Long Term Care Insurance:Protects your assets while allowing access to quality care in the most appropriate and desirable setting
- Long Term Disability Insurance:Protect your income if you become too sick or injured to work
- Pet Insurance: Simple, customizable dog and cat insurance plans
- Identity Theft Protection:A comprehensive solution to give you peace of mind
- Small Business Insurance: An all-in-one simple solution that includes a selection of plans, employee enrollment, and ongoing administration
- Advisory Services: Access to licensed insurance professionals who answer questions and provide customized guidance
- Real Estate Referral Program: Connects you with a network of hand-selected agents from brand name brokers in your area — and earns you a cash rebate!
- Medicare Health Exchange:A combination of sophisticated technology and helpful assistance to help you choose the right Medicare plan for you.
For more information visit http://CityTech.MeyerAndAssoc.com/or contact our program administrator (Meyer and Associates) at 800-635-7801.