COVID-19 Random Testing Program
To help contain the spread of COVID-19 in our community, the testing program includes periodic screening of a random sampling of vaccinated individuals across the University. The frequency of such testing will depend upon the coronavirus positivity rate and the prevalence of variants among other factors.
- Complete your registration in Cleared4, confirm your personal information (address, mobile number, and email address) is up to date, and accept the testing disclaimer. Also, select “SMS” to receive notifications via text message.
- Submit a sample at a CUNY test site within 14 days (no appointment necessary).
- Your test result will be available within 48 hours.
If you submit a sample within the 14-day period, you will retain your Access Pass to CUNY facilities until test results are posted to your profile and standard procedures are followed:
- If negative, you will retain your Access Pass.
- If positive, your Access Pass will be removed, and you will be contacted by the Student COVID-19 Location Vaccine Authority (LVA) Liaison for guidance.
If you do not submit a sample within the 14-day period, your Access Pass will be removed until you submit a sample at a CUNY test site and Cleared4 will not reinstate your Access Pass until test results are posted. However, if you need your Access Pass reinstated before test results are posted, you must contact the Student COVID-19 Location Vaccine Authority (LVA) Liaison at StudentWellness@citytech.cuny.edu or (718) 260-5914 after you submit your sample.
If you have questions on the program, please contact www.adnas.com/CUNYhelp or your Campus Coronavirus Liaison or COVID-19 Local Vaccine Authority (LVA) Liaison.