2 Important Steps for City Tech Campus Access
1. Upload your vaccination information on CUNYfirst, after logging in and clicking on the Vaccination Verification square tile.
For more information:
- Student Vaccination Verification Video Tutorial
- Student Guide to Vaccination Verification
- Vaccination Verification: Technical Guidance FAQ
2. Get your Cleared4 pass. Once you have uploaded vaccination verification, you will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to open this important email, as it contains your personal Cleared4 link. Click on the link, then SHOW ACCESS PASS. Bookmark the link so you can have it ready to show at campus entrances.
Obtain Your City Tech ID Card as Soon as Possible
Public Safety ID Station: Namm 112
If you have your ID and current Cleared4 access, you can skip any line at the door and swipe your ID at the entrance turnstiles. You will not need to show your Cleared4 pass.
Note that you will not need a college ID for initial campus access, which only requires photo ID, proof of vaccination or recent negative test, and your course schedule.
What if I have questions about the status of my submission, or encounter a problem?
Contact: Student COVID-19 Liaison: StudentWellness@citytech.cuny.edu/ 718-260-5914 or Student Wellness Center 718-260-5910
If you were called for Random Testing over the summer and did not comply, know that per CUNY, all Cleared4 access has been reset for the Fall 2022 semester, and passes reinstated for vaccinated students and employees.
Random Testing will restart the second week of the semester. Continue to check your email to see if you are selected. If you are, do not delay testing at any CUNY campus or you may lose access to campus buildings until after you test and receive results: https://www.citytech.cuny.edu/covid-testing/