- Office of Admissions
- Director: Alexis Chaconis
- Phone: 718.260.5500
A Message from the Director of Admissions
Hello my name is Alexis Chaconis, the Director of Admission Services here at City Tech. I am delighted that you are exploring our website.
City Tech is an exceptional College that goes beyond traditional class offerings to create a high-tech, hands-on educational experience for its students. Throughout this website you will find answers to a number of your questions along with the names of individuals glad to help you if you need additional information. CUNY alumnus, I can tell you first hand of the wonderful faculty and caring service providers at our College. City Tech is and always will be a college of opportunity for all its students.
So please explore our website, contact our Admission Office or schedule a tour. We look forward to hearing from you.
- Info for Prospective Students
- General Information for Admissions
- CUNY Online Center for Admissions and Financial Aid
- Office of Financial Aid
- Scholarships & Residency
- Study Abroad
- International Students
- TIPPS - Transfer Information
- Office of Admissions Newsletter (pdf)
- Immunization Record / MMR form (pdf)
- Meningitis Response form (pdf)
- Commitment Fee Information (pdf)
- Tuition Deposit Fee Waiver
The International Student Services Office is pleased to announce the availability of a new tax software program (CINTAX) for all CUNY international students, faculty and staff. CINTAX is a web-based income tax preparation system designed to assist CUNY non-resident aliens in filing US (federal) tax forms.
For further information, please contact your International Student Advisor at
718.260.5509 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.