Counseling Services Center
- Counseling Services Center
- Namm Hall (N-108),
- Director: Cynthia Bink
- Phone (Namm): 718.260.5030
|Namm Hall N-108|
Hours change for summer, intercessions and holidays, please call for verification
View Free Workshops for Students (pdf)
View Academic Success Top 10 Tips (pdf)
Welcome to New York City College of Technology’s Counseling Services Center web site. The Center’s locations are in Namm 108, a few doors past the main elevators on the first floor.
The mission of the Counseling Services Center is to support and promote the educational, psychological and career development of students. Our focus is on offering counseling services that will help you succeed in college. Please take a few minutes to explore our web site and learn about our workshops as well as our individual and support group services.
For Faculty Use
Applying to Graduate School?
- Read our guide (pdf)
Help For Recently Dismissed Students
Appealing for Reinstatement Deadlines (12:00 pm submission deadline):
Summer and Fall 2013 Semester
– May 6, 2013 - Non-enrolled students
– August 5, 2013 Monday - Students currently attending NYCCT
Spring 2014 Semester
– November 18, 2013 Monday - Non-enrolled students
– January 6, 2014 Monday - Students currently attending NYCCT
Summer and Fall 2014 Semester
– May 5, 2014 Monday - Non-enrolled students