How will CUNYFirst affect you? Click below for more information!
The SIMS System will no longer be available.
All student enrollment related activities will be within CUNYfirst. Please Claim your CUNYfirst account.
» Student Center Summary (pdf)
» Student Self Service Enrollment (pdf)
» View Financial Aid (pdf)
» View Unofficial Transcript (pdf)
- Empl Id - Replaces your Social Security Number in CUNYfirst. This is what will identify you as a student in CUNY. Know what your Empl Id is to receive services from Bursar, Financial Aid and Registrar.
- Service Indicator - Is referred to what was previously called a Stop code. There can be negative or positive service indicators. Negative service indicators are those that will prevent you from doing an action like registering. Positive service indicators are for informational purposes or are there for administrative functionality.
- Career - Is referred to as Undergraduate or Graduate
- Program - Is your Degree type such as AAS, BA, Non Degree
- Plan - Is referred to your Major such as CST or Accounting
- Enrollment - Is referred to Registration or registering; You Enroll for a class.
- Units - Is referred to as the Credits of a course.