What are you up to?
» Keep In Touch!
Alumni Relations Office
300 Jay Street
Namm Hall 322 (N-322)
Brooklyn, NY 11201
Keep In Touch
» Fill out the Form
» Read Latest Issue
If you wish to join the Alumni Association and stay connected with City Tech, you can contribute in a number of ways:
Give a Gift
- Consider serving on the Alumni Association board of directors or on a working committee
- Host an Alumni Association event at your place of business
- Volunteer to serve as a Class Agent, encouraging and developing support and involvement on the part of your fellow classmates
- Volunteer to serve on your former academic department’s Advisory Commission
- Volunteer for the City Tech Foundation's Annual Phonathon and Thankathon
- In 2014, the City Tech Alumni Association (CTAA) launched the Alumni Career Network (ACN) mentoring program.
To learn more about this program, click here.
Want to join the program? Fill out an application:
- Return to campus to make a special classroom presentation on developments in your professional field, career development, or other topics of interest and value to current students
- Host a tour of your plant, office or other facility to groups of students pursuing careers in your professional field