The former paper space reservation form, the PN-60, has been replaced by a digitized form. A link to the form and Information on how to use it are included below. The digitized form should be used for all space reservation requests, whether classroom space or non-teaching space.
Before Filing Your PN-60 Form
- » Before submitting the form you must first find out whether the space you want is available. To inquire about classroom space only, please contact Stephanie Williams or Megan Massaro in the Registrar's Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org, respectively. For all non-classroom space and all requests from off-campus individuals or groups the inquiry should go to David Turkiew, Campus Facilities, at email@example.com.
- » Please do this in advance of submitting the form, to be sure the space you request is, in fact, available on the day and time you want it! We are currently examining a number of cost-effective methods of making that information available on line.
- » Once you determine that the space is available, you can access the new interactive form by clicking below and following the simple instructions.
Filing an Interactive PN-60 Form
Opening the PN-60 form requires Adobe Reader (» Get Adobe Reader). Then click on each application field, and type your information directly in the fields.
- » After you fill out the form, save it to your computer!
- » If the form requests classroom space, email it to sjwilliams @citytech.cuny.edu or firstname.lastname@example.org; if it requests non-classroom space, email it to email@example.com.
- » Please remember that the space you request is not reserved for you until you receive an email confirmation that the reservation has been made.
Aside from the obvious advantage in convenience, the electronic form frees us from the expense of the multicopy form, and is consistent with Go Green initiative efforts to avoid wasteful use of paper wherever possible. Accordingly, the College will no longer make available or accept the paper forms.