» Namm Hall 321 (N-321)
Getting Started at City Tech
Welcome to the New York City College of Technology, also known as City Tech. Below you will find important information on what is required to process you as a new hire and provide you with needed access to campus systems and databases.
There are items that must be presented to ISR in order to add you to the payroll system and to request access to City Tech electronic systems; failure to do so will delay processing of new hires, which will impact your addition to the payroll system and disbursement of your paycheck, access to your class rosters and workload information, and access to email, as well as your ability to teach assigned courses. Newly hired teaching staff are not permitted to conduct classes or provide instruction to students in any capacity until they have submitted required paperwork and documentation to ISR. Prior to beginning any work assignment, please report to Namm 321 to submit completed paperwork and to present the following required documents:
- An original Social Security card (no photocopies). If you applied for a replacement card and are presenting a receipt from the Social Security Administration, the receipt must display your name, Social Security Number and the S.S.A. office address stamp.
- Original documents to establish identity and eligibility to work in the U.S. – acceptable documents may be found at the following link:
- Federal and City/State Withholding Allowance Certificates: Form W-4 & Form IT-2104
- Completed CUNY Employment Application
- Completed Computer Data Sheet
Be aware: The forms below are fillable. Please save forms locally to your device for completion. Changes and updates may not be saved if forms are completed within the web browser.
» Addendum Direct Deposit of Salary
» Agreement to Maintain Confidentiality
and Privacy of Records Pertaining
to Students, Faculty & Staff
» Amended Constitutional Oath Upon
» Computer Data Sheet
» CUNY Employment Application
» Direct Deposit Form
» Form W-4 (Federal)
» I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification
» Instructional Staff Request for
» License Registration Form
» New Employee Tax Compliance
» Statement of Salary and Deductions
If you have any questions or need clarification, please contact the ISR office at 718-260-5353 for assistance. We look forward to working with you!