» 25 Chapel Street, 11th Fl,
The Budget Office supports the goals of CUNY and New York City College of Technology. The primary objective is to align budget and planning activities and processes, to effectively and efficiently maintain and develop human, physical, and financial resources for the College. The Budget Office provides timely and accurate financial information to senior leadership, allowing them to make informed decisions.
Specifically, the Budget Office:
- Administers the budgetary operations of the college.
- Formulates budgetary guidelines.
- Prepares the annual budget and financial plan.
- Performs comprehensive budgetary analysis to facilitate financial decision making and resource allocation strategies.
- Distributes expense reports to college's divisions, schools and departments to aid in informed decision making.
- Oversees the annual budget planning process and work closely with the office of business management to establish budgetary controls and monitor spending.
- Maintains budgetary database which fully integrates all financial systems in order to facilitate an all funds budgeting model.
- Works in conjunction with the business office in the formulation, preparation and implementation of overall fiscal policy guidelines and the development of on-line policy and procedures manuals.
- Serves as liaison to the University Budget Office and other official budgetary agencies.