Evening and Summer Sessions
Evening and Summer Sessions Office
Namm Hall NG-07
The Evening & Summer Sessions Office supports and assists in the administration of evening, Saturday and summer classes.
When classes are in session, we are open:
- Monday through Friday 9:00 am to 10:00 pm
- Saturday 8:15 am to 4:05 pm
- Sunday 9:00 am to 2:00 pm
When classes are not in session, we are open:
- Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The quality and integrity of the evening/weekend educational program at New York City College of Technology is our shared responsibility. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact:
- James Lap, Director
- Kathy Wilson, CUNY Administrative Assistant
- Lana Drepaul, CUNY Office Assistant
Location: Namm Hall, NG-07 (opposite the Bursar's Office)
A building coordinator is on duty every evening and Saturday in Namm Hall (NG-07). This person is responsible for the distribution and collection of class folders, mail, memoranda and other materials for instructors. The coordinator is available to answer basic questions about the College’s policies and regulations and to refer students to other services.
Only in cases of extreme emergency will an office representative attempt to deliver messages to students attending evening classes. On Saturdays, when the office is closed, these services are coordinated by the Namm Hall Saturday coordinators.
Following is the schedule of our building coordinators:
Location: Namm Hall, NG-07
Monday - Thursday: 5 p.m. - 10:30 p.m.
Friday: 5 p.m. - 10 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
For information about the Adjunct Professional Development Fund please click the below link:
Spring 2015 Calendars and Deadlines
- Evening Office Hours
- Evening Office Calendar for Departments/Deans' Office - Spring 2015
- Faculty Service Reports Due dates
- Adjunct Pay Dates
Spring 2015 Memos to Chairs/Forms
- Spring 2015 Administrative Items
- Appointment of Departmental Evening Administrator
- Post-CUNYfirst Workflow for Hiring New Adjunct Faculty
- Schedule of Evening Advisement
- Adjunct Faculty Monthly Service Report Form (.XLS)
- Adjunct CLT Service Report Form (.XLS)
- CUNY Workload Declaration Form
- Multiple Position Form - Summer
- Adjunct Schedule Change Form (.XLS)
- Authorization to Employ Long-term Substitute Service
- Adjunct Professional Hours Schedule
- Sub Service Appointment Form
Spring 2015 Memos to All Instructional Staff
- Course Management Guidelines
- Guidelines on Class Folders
- eClass Folder (.XLS)
- eClass Folder - for 4 meetings per week (.XLS)
- eClass Folder - with attendance and letter grade automatically computed (.XLSX)