Prof. Jonathan Natov
» Namm Hall 727 (N-727)
NYC College of Technology, CUNY has been awarded a four-year
grant of $459,796 by the National Science Foundation.
With this grant, City Tech will be able to award approximately
25 scholarships of up to $2,000 per semester for students majoring
in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology and Computer Science.
Each scholarship is renewable and may be received for a maximum of eight
(8) semesters. The grant has several special features to help our
student scholars during their studies and prepare them to enter high tech
fields or graduate schools after graduation.
- Faculty Mentors
- Professional Development Activities
- Academic Support
- Career Services and Counseling
Scholarship Eligibility Criteria:
- Be a US Citizen, US National, US Permanent Resident or Admitted Refugee.
- Pursue a B.S. degree in Applied Mathematics, and A.S. degree in Chemical Technology or and A.S.degree in Computer Science.
- Have a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrate financial need;complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) form.
- Freshmen need to have 85 or higher average, and 12 or more CPI credits including: at least 2 Math, 2 Science and 3 English
Scholarship Application Requirements:
- Have completed a FAFSA form on file at the Office of Financial
- Other performance metrics such as advanced placement score,
highschool class rank will be considered during selection if applicable.
Scholarship Renewal Requirements:
- Maintain a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0
- Complete a minimum of 12 credits each semester
- Continue at NYC College of Technology with a major in Applied Mathematics, Chemical Technology, or Computer Science.
- Continue to meet the federal financial aid requirements.
- Participate all required events in the program.
- Complete a program survey and short essay of thoughts on the