» Namm Hall 203 (N-203)
← Back to Faculty Listing
- New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury, BSc. (Behavioral Sciences)-1977
- New York Chiropractic College, Old Brookville, DC (Doctor of Chiropractic)-1980
- Yale University School of Medicine, New Haven, MPH (Masters of Public Health)-1989
Professional Experience and Research:
Dr. Bohm's career expertise focuses on behavioral economics and its relationship to finance, educational policy and health care systems. A dual career track in education and corporate settings have together focused his research interest to include the analysis and evaluation of behavioral determinants for health care delivery. Having received formal training in epidemiology, research methods and finance, he has a detailed understanding of the organizational and financial principles associated with successful program development and is experienced in risk management, program evaluation, policy analysis, and academic development.
- HAS 3630 - Health Care Finance and Accounting Management - Course Coordinator
- HAS 3602 - Health Services Management II
Professional Affiliations, Memberships, Committees:
- Community of Science, 2001 to present
- Yale University Medical Alumni (Association of Yale Alumni in Public Health), 1995 to present
- British Institute of Management, Member 1991 t0 1995
- "Planned Giving: Gifts that keep on giving," Chiropractic Economics 16: Dec, 2004.
- "Cervicocephalic artery dissections and chiropractic manipulations," Lancet 341:8854, May 8th 1993.
- "Quality in alternative care," The Journal of the International Society of Quality Assurance in Health Care 5:2,175-7, Jun 1993.
- "Comparison of European versus American Patient Demographics sampled from the out-patient teaching clinics of two chiropractic colleges," Complementary Medical Research, British Library: 1991.
- "Health Belief's Model as a template for measurement of intern satisfaction in an ambulatory care clinical training program," Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 14:5, 305-10, Jun. 1991.
- "Tracer Analysis: Quality assurance in ambulatory care out-patient teaching clinics," Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 14: 4, 249-54, May 1991.
- "Occupational repetitive motion injury: clinical overview and chiropractic implication," Journal of Manipulative and Physiological Therapeutics 13:5 267-72 Jun. 1990.
- "An examination of medical utilization patterns through supply and demand side economics," The American Journal of Chiropractic Medicine 1989.