Our professional advisory board is mandated to ensure that the Entertainment Technology program serves the needs of our industry. It is made up of industry leaders from throughout the New York area, including:
Advisory Board Co-Chairs
- Gary Fails, President, City Theatrical, Inc
- Josh Weisberg, President, Scharff/Weisberg, Inc.
Advisory Board Members
- Tom Arrigoni, Sound Engineer, Radio City Music Hall
- Corky Boyd, President, Hudson Scenic Studio
- Adam Braunstein, Trustee, IATSE, Local #1
- Daniel Brodie, Brodie Graphics
- Bob Campbell, Associate Principal, Fischer-Dachs Associates Theatre Planning and Design
- Tom Clark, Director of Systems, Artec Consultants, Inc
- David Ferdinand, President, One Dream Sound, Inc.
- Josh Jacobstein, Director of Sales, Rose Brand
- Gregory Meeh, President, Jauchem & Meeh, Inc.
- Karl Ruling, Technical Standards Manager, Entertainment Services and Technology Association
- Bill Sapsis, President, Sapsis Riggging, Inc.
- Chris Stapleton, President, Simiosys
- Steve Terry, Vice President, Research & Development, Electronic Theatre Controls
- Ronald Vodicka, Production Stage Manager, Disney/Lion King, Minskoff Stage Door
- Bill Warner, Software Engineering Manager, Ideeli.com