Our professional advisory board is mandated to ensure that the Entertainment Technology program serves the needs of our industry. It is made up of industry leaders from throughout the New York area, including:
Advisory Board Co-Chairs
- Gary Fails, President, City Theatrical, Inc
- Josh Weisberg, President, Scharff/Weisberg, Inc.
Advisory Board Members
- Tom Arrigoni, Sound Engineer, Radio City Music Hall
- Corky Boyd, Vice President Hudson Scenic Studio
- Bob Campbell, Senior Associate, Fischer-Dachs Theatre Associates, Inc
- Tom Clark, Director of Systems, Artec Consultants, Inc
- John Diaz, Chairman, Board of Trustees, IATSE, Local #1
- David Ferdinand, President, One Dream Sound, Inc.
- Peter Fitzpatrick, Business Manager, IATSE, Local #4
- John Kilgore, Director, John Kilgore Sound & Recording
- Mary Mallardi, President, Mutual Hardware
- Gregory Meeh, President, Jauchem & Meeh, Inc.
- Patrick O'Rourke, President, Big Apple Lights
- Karl Ruling, Technical Standards Manager, Entertainment Services and Technology Association
- Bill Sapsis, President, Sapsis Riggging, Inc.
- Steve Terry, Vice President, Professional Services, Electronic Theatre Controls