» Voorhees Hall 737 (V-737)
← Back to Faculty Listing
Areas of Interest:
- Radio Resource Management (RRM)
- Game Theory and numerical methods for Communication
- Programming and simulation of algorithms for communication systems
- Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University
- M.S.E.E. in Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University
- B.S.E.E. in Electrical Engineering, Polytechnic University
- ETN2400/CST 2400 - Computer Systems Management and Support
- EET 1102 - Techniques of Electrical Technology
- EET 1122 - Circuit Analysis I
- EET 1241 - Electronics Laboratory
- EET 2140 - Communications Electronics
- EET 3202 - Principles of Communication Systems
- TCET 1100 - Introduction to Telecommunications
- TCET 2102 - Analog and Digital Telephony
- TCET 2202 - Data Communication Systems
- TCET 3102 - Analog and Digital Communications I
- TCET 4220 - Telecommunications Seminar
- ETX 3122 - Electronic Systems l
- ETX 3222 - Electronic Systems II
- ETX 3142 - Telecommunications I
- ETX 3242 - Telecommunications II
- ETX 4142 - Telecommunications III
- ETX 4242 - Telecommunications IV
- D. Hossain, Z. Marantz, and D. Mynbaev, "Can we teach modern electronics at a two-year engineering-technology program?", ASEE Mid-Atlantic Conference, April 26-27, 2013.
- Z. Marantz, "On the optimality of network assisted power control for a general class of sigmoid functions", Wireless Telecommunications Symposium (WTS) 2013
- C. Wright, Z. Marantz, P. Orenstein, "Getting the message about road safety," WCNC 2012 Workshop on Wireless Vehicular Communications and Networks (pp. 322-327).
- Z. Marantz, P. Orenstein, D. J. Goodman, "A power control based admission algorithm for maximizing throughput in a CDMA network," Wireless Personal Communications, Wireless Personal Communications, August 2011, Volume 59, Issue 4, pp 741-764
- P. Orenstein, Z. Marantz, "Modeling a wireless ad-hoc network using a cellular-automaton approach," International Journal of Simulation- Systems, Science and Technology - IJSSST: Vol. 10, No. 1-A, Perf Eng, Babulak, 2009
- P. Orenstein, Z. Marantz, "Understanding the performance limitations of a simulated large scale wireless ad-hoc network," 20th European Modeling and Simulation Symposium, Briatico, Italy, September 17-19, 2008
- P. Orenstein, Z. Marantz, "Improving Communication in Wireless Networks via Mobility," INFORMS International Conference, Puerto Rico, 2007
- P. Orenstein, Z. Marantz, and D. J. Goodman, "Application of Cellular Automata to Modeling Mobility and Radio Communication in Wireless Networks," IEEE Sarnoff Symposium, Princeton, NJ, April 18-19, 2005.
- Z. Marantz, P. Orenstein, and D. J. Goodman, "Admission Control for Maximal Throughput in Power Limited CDMA Systems," IEEE Wireless Communications & Networking Conference (WCNC), New Orleans, LA, March 13-17, 2005.
- P. Orenstein, D. J. Goodman, Z. Marantz, and V. Rodriguez, "Effects of Additive Noise on the Throughput of CDMA Data Communications," IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC) 2004, Paris, France, 2004.
- V. Rodriguez, D. J. Goodman, and Z. Marantz, "Power and Data Rate Assignment for Maximal Weighted Throughput in 3G CDMA: A Global Solution with Two Classes of Users," IEEE Wireless Communications & Networking Conference (WCNC), Atlanta, Georgia, March 21-25, 2004.
- P. Orenstein, D. J. Goodman, and Z. Marantz, "Maximizing the throughput of CDMA Data Communications through joint admission and power control," 38th Conference on Information Sciences and Systems (CISS) 2004, Princeton, NJ, March 16th-18th, 2004.
- D. J. Goodman, Z. Marantz, P. Orenstein, and V. Rodriguez, "Maximizing The Throughput of CDMA Data Communications", IEEE 58th Vehicular Technology Conference (VTC), Orlando, FL, October 6-9, 2003.