» Pearl Building 613 (P-613)
← Back to Faculty Listing
- General Chemistry (for Chemistry majors)
- General Chemistry (for dental hygienists)
- Organic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry
- PhD, New York University, 1972
- DD, Mesivta Torah Vodaath Talmudical College, 1963
- MS, College of the City of NY (CCNY), 1964
- BS, College of the City of NY (CCNY), 1962
- Author of an Organic Chemistry textbook, "Elements of Organic Chemistry," 1983, McMillan Publisher.
- Author of manual, "Demonstrations in Organic Chemistry," 1993.
- Author of Chemical Educational films througha City University Educational Grant, 1975
- Operational Procedures of the Gas Chromatograph.
- Titrationa and Calculation of the Concentration of an Unknown Base.
- Identification of an Unknown Organic Compound by Melting and Mixed Melting Point Techniques.