Professor John Razukas is a Licensed Professional Engineer and holds BS and MS degrees in mechanical engineering from Polytechnic University of New York. He is co-author of the CD-ROM "Leonardo da Vinci and his Flying Machine: The Importance of Clear Concepts and Analysis" and was a Distinguished Lecturer with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers International, speaking on the topic "Reverse Engineering of Leonardo da Vinci's Flying Machine."
Razukas has created several technical and scientific exhibitions. His exhibit on Renaissance engineering at the Keyspan Energy headquarters received generous primetime television coverage by New York One and by the Daily News.
• EMT 1111 - Logic and Problem-Solving
• EMT 1130 - Electromechanical Manufacturing Lab
• EMT 1220 - Mechanisms
• EMT 2320 - Advanced Mechanisms
• CET 4711 - Computer-Controlled Systems Design I
• ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
• ASEE (American Society of Engineering Education)
• American Federation of Teachers