Prof. Li received his M.S. in Electrical Engineering at Polytechnic Institute of New York University and his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering at the Graduate Center of the City University of New York. Prior to joining the CET Department at City Tech in 2010, he worked as a Post-Doc in the Perceptual Robotics and Intelligent Sensing Machines (PRISM) Research Center at the City College of New York. Prof. Li's major research areas are robotics, dynamic systems and applied control systems. He has and keeps working on the research topics of swarm robotics, motion coordination of multi-agent dynamic system, formation control of distributed robotics system, localization and navigation of wireless sensor network, and dynamic spectrum access of cognitive radio network. His current research activities also include microbotics and reconfigurable robotics.
• IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
• SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
• ASME (American Society of Mechanical Engineers)
• IEEE Robotics and Automation Society
• IEEE Control Systems Society
• SIAM SIAG - Control & Systems Theory
• ASME Dynamic Systems and Control Division