Professor Kwon earned his bachelor's and master's degrees in Electrical Engineering from Hanyang University, Korea and his Ph.D. degree in Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. His research interests include digital design and digital signal processing, especially multirate systems, filter banks and wavelet transforms.
• EMT 1150 - Electrical Circuits
• EMT 1250 - Digital Controls
• EMT 1255 - Electronics
• EMT 4836 - Principles of Feedback Control Systems
• IEEE (Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers)
• KSEA (Korean-American Scientists and Engineers Association)